1. How does Tuff Grip work:
SlipDoctors Tuff Grip is a water based roll on coating that can be applied to almost any surface. Tuff Grip is flexible so it’s chip, scuff and impact resistant and has tenacious adhesion which means a long service life. It cures by cross linking and evaporation and air dries quickly while it’s also non-flammable for safe application.
Looking for a softer solution? SlipDoctors Soft Grip is available in the same great colours as Tuff Grip with recycled rubber added.
2. Capabilities and benefits:
- A high performance Non-Skid Urethane coating that is designed for areas or equipment that require extra skid protection from the elements,
- Provides Extremely Durable High Performance Abrasion Resistant Non-Skid Surface,
- Our most aggressive traction-improvement product,
- Flexible so it’s chip, scuff and impact resistant and has tenacious adhesion which means a long service life,
- The Coefficient Of Friction expected from this Tuff Grip is 0.90+ on most surfaces.
- Apply to almost any surface,
- a maximum-grip coating that is environmentally safe,
- Great for high traffic areas,
- May use indoors or outdoors,
- Chemical resistant.
- Contains no lead, chrome or other heavy metal compounds
- Fast Drying,
- Outstanding Corrosion Protection,
- Outstanding adhesion, hardness and flexibility,
- Can be cross-linked with 8000 poly converter for extra performance, increased UV protection, greater chemical resistance, faster curing time and increased corrosion resistance,
- Comes in 15 standard colours, can colour match for bigger orders,
- The slip resistance will surpass guidelines recommended by Australian Standards for floor safety,
- Lower accident ratings, public liability and workers compensation insurance,
- Avoid slip fall accidents, lawsuits and claims, lost time, injuries and pain,
- Increase morale, productivity and confidence at work and at home,
- A peace of mind regarding safety for you, your family, friends, staff and customers,
- No need to chase spills and leaks,
- 2 years warranty.
- Expected to last 5 years or more.
3. Used on what Substrates:
- Any Surfaces
4. Applications include:
- Horse trailers
- Farm machinery
- Livestock equipment
- Storage tanks
- Utility beds
- Truck beds and tailgates
- Tool boxes
- Off-road construction equipment
- Industrial finishing where both high performance and fast production on the paint line are required.
5. Colours available:
Available in 15 colours. Can match colours over 120 litre batch.
- Yatch white
- Light grey
- Medium Grey
- Dark grey
- Dark brown
- Waterpark blue
- Dark blue
- Brick Red
- Safety yellow
- Safety Orange
- Safety red
6. Curing times:
24 hours light traffic, 72 hours fully cured.
7. Cleaning, maintenance and restrictions:
Clean as per normal and keep surfaces clean.