1. How does Stone Grip work?
SlipDoctors Stone Grip interact with the minerals in natural stone surfaces to create an increase in surface traction. Our products are carefully formulated to control this reaction so that the desired results are attained with minimal or no risk of appearance changes. You will have a much safer floor after this treatment. This product is not a coating, it is a permanent treatment that will last for years.
2. Capabilities and benefits:
- Little or no change in surface appearance or feel, however high gloss surfaces will become matte with this treatment.
- Dramatically increases traction and improve safety on wet and dry stone floors.
- Used for interior and exterior surfaces.
- The Coefficient Of Friction expected from this treatment is 0.80+ on most surfaces.
- Chemical resistant.
- Food and hospital safe.
- The slip resistance will surpass guidelines recommended by Australian Standards for floor safety.
- Lower accident ratings, public liability and workers compensation insurance.
- Avoid slip fall accidents, lawsuits and claims, lost time, injuries and pain.
- Increase morale, productivity and confidence at work and at home.
- A peace of mind regarding safety for you, your family, friends, staff and customers.
- No need to chase spills and leaks any longer.
- No need to stress when it rains.
- Immediate use of area after application, no down time.
- 2 years warranty on Treatment.
- Expected to last 5 years or more.
3. Used on what Substrates:
- Tile showers
- Porcelain enamel bathtub
- Cultured Marble
- Many other stone or mineral surfaces.
4. Applications include:
- Stairs – Porches / Decks
- Bathrooms / Showers
- Pool areas
- Entrances / Exits
- Parking lots
- And many more!
5. Cleaning, maintenance and restrictions.
Avoid build-up of dirt, grease, oils or other coatings over the treated surface. Clean as per normal. The cleaner the floor the more anti-slip it will be.