1. How does Floor Grip work:
SlipDoctors Floor Grip is a Water based epoxy-acrylic sealer and it adds a high shine to any surface. Included is SlipDoctors additive for increased traction. Once applied to a surface you will have a great looking textured coating with great traction in wet or dry conditions.
For Laminate floors – our Laminate Gloss product is used. Offered in Matte or Gloss finishes.
2. Capabilities and benefits:
- Self-cross linking for better performance.
- Adds a high shine to your floor.
- None yellowing.
- Comes with additive for increased traction.
- Dramatically increases traction and improve safety on wet and dry floors.
- The Coefficient Of Friction expected from this treatment is 0.80+ on most surfaces.
- May use indoors or outdoors.
- Provides enhanced performance over traditional acrylics with better flexibility, chemical resistance, non-blushing, adhesion, durability and hot tire resistance.
- Leaves a durable clear gloss “WET” look.
- Scratch and chemical resistant.
- Can be used as a means of dustproofing most surfaces.
- Epoxy and acrylic properties give this product a tough and very durable finish.
- Superior high gloss film formation due to high solids content.
- Superior efflorescence and alkali resistance compared to common solvent based acrylic sealers.
- Provides a superior high gloss finish to a multitude of interior horizontal or vertical concrete and masonry finishes.
- May be applied to green concrete.
- The slip resistance will surpass guidelines recommended by Australian Standards for floor safety.
- Lower accident ratings, public liability and workers compensation insurance.
- Avoid slip fall accidents, lawsuits and claims, lost time, injuries and pain.
- Increase morale, productivity and confidence at work and at home.
- 2 years warranty.
- Expected to last for years.
3. Used on what Substrates:
- Resilient floors
- Interior wood
- Porcelain tiles
- Ceramic tiles
- Unsealed Concrete
- Stones tile
- Quarry tile
- Polished Marble
- Sealed concrete
- Painted concrete
- Many other surfaces.
4. Applications include:
- Stairs / Walkways
- Porches / Decks
- Bathrooms / Showers
- Pool areas
- Entrances / Exits
- And many more!
5. Curing times.
24 hours for foot traffic, 48 hours for wheel traffic.
6. Cleaning, maintenance and restrictions.
Clean regularly as per normal, keep surfaces clean.