1. How does Dura Grip work:
SlipDoctors Dura Grip is a Water-Based Epoxy Ester coating with synthetic grit additive, it provides a textured surface that is safe in both wet and dry conditions. Dura Grip may be applied to any surface.
2. Capabilities and benefits:
- Super-Tough water based epoxy coating.
- Provides a textured surface for safe foot traffic in both wet and dry conditions.
- Contains a synthetic grit perfect for all shoes and bare feet.
- The Coefficient Of Friction expected from this treatment is 0.80+ on most surfaces.
- May also be used as an effective non-skid paint.
- Chemical resistant.
- Abrasion resistant.
- May use indoors or outdoors.
- Comes in 12 different colours.
- The slip resistance will surpass guidelines recommended by Australian Standards for floor safety.
- Lower accident ratings, public liability and workers compensation insurance.
- Avoid slip fall accidents, lawsuits and claims, lost time, injuries and pain.
- Increase morale, productivity and confidence at work and at home.
- A peace of mind regarding safety for your family, friends, staff and customers.
- No need to chase spills and leaks any longer or worry when it rains.
- 2 years warranty.
- Expected to last over 5 years.
3. Used on what Substrates:
- Treated Aluminium
- Primed Wood
- Stone surfaces
- Resilient floors
4. Applications include:
A variety of light Industrial, commercial and residential areas.
- Boat Decks
- Swim Steps
- Truck Lift Gates
- Diamond plate metal
- Laundry rooms
5. Colours available.
Comes in 12 different colours – Brown, white, grey, chamois, butternut, green, orange, yellow, blue, red, black, clear.
6. Curing times.
3 days light traffic, 5 days fully cured. Depends on climate.
7. Cleaning, maintenance and restrictions.
Regular clean as per normal and keep surface clean.