1. How does the Bathtub Treatment work:
SlipDoctors Bathtub Treatment interact with the minerals in porcelain, enamel and ceramic surfaces to create an increase in surface traction. Our products are carefully formulated to control this reaction so that the desired results are attained. After the treatment you will have a much safer bathtub or shower.
2. Capabilities and benefits:
- Works at the micro-pore level by creating micro channels on the surface.
- This product is not a coating, the treatment is permanent and will last for years.
- The Coefficient Of Friction expected from this treatment is 0.80+ on most surfaces.
- Little or no change in surface appearance or feel, however if the surface is high gloss it will become matte.
- Dramatically increases traction and improve safety on wet and dry bathtubs and showers.
- Eliminate the need for bathmats and shower mats.
- Chemical resistant.
- The slip resistance will surpass guidelines recommended by Australian Standards for floor safety.
- Lower accident ratings, public liability and workers compensation insurance.
- Avoid slip fall accidents, lawsuits and claims, lost time, injuries and pain.
- A peace of mind regarding safety for your family, friends, staff and customers.
- Immediate use of area after application, no down time.
- 2 years warranty.
- Expected to last 5 years or more.
3. Used on what Substrates:
4. Applications include:
5. Cleaning, maintenance and restrictions.
Avoid build-up of dirt, grease, oils or other coatings over the treated surface. Clean as per normal. The cleaner the surface the more anti-slip it will be.