1. How does Bathtub Coating work:
SlipDoctors Bathtub Coating is a clear coating with synthetic grit additive, it provides a textured surface and is designed for fibreglass and acrylic bathtubs and showers.
2. Capabilities and benefits:
- Non-yellowing clear coating.
- Provides a textured surface, safe in both wet and dry conditions.
- Contains a synthetic grit perfect for bare feet usage.
- The Coefficient Of Friction expected from this treatment is 0.80+ on most surfaces.
- Chemical resistant.
- Eliminate the need for bathmats and shower mats.
- The slip resistance will surpass guidelines recommended by Australian Standards for floor safety.
- Lower accident ratings, public liability and workers compensation insurance.
- Avoid slip fall accidents, lawsuits and claims, lost time, injuries and pain.
- A peace of mind regarding safety for your family, friends, staff and customers.
- 1 year warranty.
- Expected to last 5 years or more.
3. Used on what Substrates:
4. Applications include:
5. Curing times.
4-6 hours, 24 hours fully cure.
6. Cleaning, maintenance and restrictions.
Clean using non-abrasive tools, use sponge, soft brush and cleaning agents.